Running Slow

There is a slight delay between threads Rigger, not bad though. Youre just faster on the key pad than the average scaff.

Hi Rigger,I think wizard livened things yesterday, took me all night to read that post of yours yesterday,lol, yur right it is a bit slow

Hi Rigger,I think wizard livened things yesterday, took me all night to read that post of yours yesterday,lol, yur right it is a bit slow

cheers Frederick

I was disapointed at the text size,wrote the first part in word and copied and pasted the secound part. It is too small for easy reading

Is there any way to increase the text size in the "edit" mode ??
I think aom may know he is bit of a wiz on puters

You're right Rigger I am without doubt the worst on these infernal machines but even I know how to change the Font size.

Aom,showing off again,are you vllb in disguise?!?! Ha I cant remember if I thanked you for that yesterday Rigger,will revisit and read again now Aom has shown you how to enlarge

Sorry Frederik, didn't mean to show off, I feel you must be a late comer and missed the slagging I took for months at my constant inability to learn new skills despite being told numerous times from numerous people how to post effin links and pics. You must excuse me when I see a wee chink in the key board warriors armour and exploit it. :cool:

I can fooking increase the text size
and colour in normal posts

How do I do it in the "EDIT PAGE"
Thank you Gentlemen for your help and comments :D

Hey admin, what's the chance of a sorry button.:embarrest:

I do now I have taken a good look

I click on "GO ADVANCED"

La La LA LA LA LA

Back in your BOX Philistine :D

Ye good craic, and we are miles apart, Argyle,Leeds, London

wish the old t'internet had been around in 1972, :blink1:

Top Bottom