Running out of gear

StoneScaffoldingLtd

Reaction score
Anybody else having the same problems with the amount of work out there at the moment?
I'm being told from various sources that there is a national shortage of certain fittings and tube getting in short supply.

A rep warned me of this last year but I put it down to sales talk.

All local scaffs here are struggling at the moment!

Don't start rumours like that unless you're selling.:amazed::amazed:

I did here that to, I have notice that the fitting what are about is there is a lot of them are crap.

Its true the mini building boom is causing a shortage of both materials & labour but due to china not needing so much steel now the price of scrap has dropped by 1/3 over the last 4 months so you woulda thought that the price of our materials would as well....but i doubt it lol

SP I've been short of wraps for weeks and our local merchant had none at all. I actually brought a load of band and plate last week in an emergency. I asked george Roberts if it was true and they said it was unofficially correct. Apparently there is a container load on it's way from China as we speak!

We ran out of kit weeks ago and have been struggling to get anything since, only thing we could get was the light weight tube, which the lads love.

London building equipment based in Uxbridge!
Not the cheapest but always got what you want
When you need it!!

Well got acres of secondhand and feeding other people occasionally LBE as well so dunno why u guys struggling !

Drop me a pm , got 200 ton of s/h at min

LBE great firm if u wanna pay 90p a foot secondhand - u dont even get a smile from brian and tom either !!

I can assure you 'HAV' it'll never happen.the other way around possibly.

I'd have to employ him 1st Fred, that won't happen.

Attachments

• rotten peach.jpg
    rotten peach.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 16
  • yawn 3.jpg
    yawn 3.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 9
Top Bottom