RSJ Coupler

myoungscaffolding

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get an load of RSJ couplers from. I've attached a picture.

Attachments

• RSJ Coupler.jpg
    RSJ Coupler.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 108
i think i got 1 that makes 3 , any more offers

why not just buy Steel clamps for Trads they got sh it loads

Last edited:
Tut tut phillios u mean gravlocks !

Just use a little giant (bring back the 80's)

Not just the 80's, also the 90's, and 2000 lol Can't beat a "little gaint" when erecting framework around a porta-cabin, who needs SK's?

pic

as this pic

Attachments

• - -  Crocodile Scaffold Fittings  - -_1308077732891.jpeg
    - -  Crocodile Scaffold Fittings  - -_1308077732891.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 37
another name for a drop foreged double then eh?? we use them all the time, would rather use the boulton doubles any day !!!!!!!!!!

f uck that mate talk about self punishment ha

would you rather use them drop forged ***** like mate ? what wrong with the boultons ??

alrite scaffy,I see the link to crocodile sf.Im sure I read they still make the mills 90's .As I understand it,the mills doesnt meet eu specs...so why would these still be manufactured?? Also do you know who owns the patent for the little giants?Doing a bit of reseach on these fittings!!

aint got a scooby do , i use to buy burton unique speedthreads direct back in the mid 90s but apart from that have had no dealings , looks like crocodile are the only people that sell burton products !!! Email them , didnt see mills 90s on there and they must meet eu standards as interserve are still using them , these were originally made by pandrol the railway people
I would love to only use mills fittings then at least you know no one would be nicking them :)

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Ralph Martindale and Chillington Crocodile - quality hand tools worldwide

owner of burton patents , they also make wheelbarrows

Top Bottom