Rotting Wagon Cabs

Mitchells Scaffolding

Reaction score
I delivered a full wagon to site for staff and collected an empty to help the guys out. The crap that was in the cab was rank :sick:are all scaffolders the same???? next time I’ll get a paper suit an gloves i think .
May be cos it was part way through the day (I hope)
Needless to say all of them got a text telling em to clean the sh1t out of their cabs before they came back to the yard that day and they did .
I don’t normally see the cab (sitting in my office as I do) but I will be checking on occasion from now on.

Not all Scaffs are that messy , but , unfortunately , the majority are dirty b`strds where company wagons are involved ...... would be different if they paid for the wagons themselves .

Not just scaffs, I think its all trades.Too busy earning a living to keep things tidy.

The crap that was in the cab was rank are all scaffolders the same???? next time I’ll get a paper suit an gloves i think.

Not all Scaffolders are dirty b@astards, but some are exceptionally filthy.
I used to work with a guy who, instead of throwing his old banana peels out the window, he'd throw them on the dash-board, where they would rot and stink the cab out... :unsure:

He'd also fart, proper smelly ones too and lock both windows of the lorry, from his side as he was the driver - so i had to smell his shiit.
He thought that was extra funny.

Not really much need for it, if you ask me.
It certainly never made him a better Scaffolder, as he couldn't put a job round a phone box - All it meant, was that id spend most days slagging him off, lol.

just mobile skips,the only time you muck them out is when try do find the dope youve just dropped!!

I delivered a full wagon to site for staff and collected an empty to help the guys out. The crap that was in the cab was rank :sick:are all scaffolders the same???? next time I’ll get a paper suit an gloves i think .
May be cos it was part way through the day (I hope)
Needless to say all of them got a text telling em to clean the sh1t out of their cabs before they came back to the yard that day and they did .
I don’t normally see the cab (sitting in my office as I do) but I will be checking on occasion from now on.

yes there all the same!!! coke stains fizzy kind!!!! milkshakes mostly up windows when you shake it scaffolders have a habit of picking there nose and wipeing it on the nearest seat or window at the end of the day its our office 2 but there always cleaned on exspection 2 quid each for a hoover and a wash through the car wash lmfao but!!! we do have a few that are like olde women cleaned daily new mats and a tesco airfreshner but there scaffoldings s!it lol!!!!

Anagram of Mitchells scaffolding.
On the rotten wagons thread

chit smell lads scoffing.:cheesy:

in 1 of our wagons over chistmas there was old sandwichs and food behind the seats a rat had got in the cab by comeing up the engine and eatting away the rubber from the gear stick when they came back after chistmas and a rat jump out of the cab they have keeped no more rubbish in there it is clean out every day, could of been bad if they would of been driveing a long and it came out from behind seat.

Got to admit, this is a pet hate of mine. I hate buying as good a van or truck that I can afford to make sure the boy's are safe only to see some wee t w a t with his feet on the dash surrounded by remnants of food stuffs. As someone said, it's your office too and more than likely your cabin so keep it clean.

Got to admit, this is a pet hate of mine. I hate buying as good a van or truck that I can afford to make sure the boy's are safe only to see some wee t w a t with his feet on the dash surrounded by remnants of food stuffs. As someone said, it's your office too and more than likely your cabin so keep it clean.

bet their cars and homes dont look like that makes me wonder :sick:

No that's why the wife looks after that side of things LOL
Refused to travel in one wagon years ago due to amount of sh*t they used to smoke I am a smoke but not that scunk **** was **** after I got out used to arrive at side and open the doors and it looked like stars in your eyes today Mathew we are ?????

No that's why the wife looks after that side of things LOL
Refused to travel in one wagon years ago due to amount of sh*t they used to smoke I am a smoke but not that scunk **** was **** after I got out used to arrive at side and open the doors and it looked like stars in your eyes today Mathew we are ?????

no need for work after that youd be that high levitation alone would do the job

Top Bottom