Robbing agency scum Sphere solutions James Edington

scaface

Reaction score
Stay clear of James Edington sphere solutions he robbed 3 of us 2 weeks on the trot, probably robbed hours of other boys aswell,punched our counts out to, id love to see him out, he's lucky in on a suspended sentence. F ucking w anker.

Fuucking scum pal. ive never worked for an agency, but i do hete it alot . lads getting short changed and promised the world..

low life scum get a mate to fill him in for you.

He might be away mate,but the company still owe you, cant you take company to court??

2 SIDES TO EVERY STORY BUT WHEN AGENCYS ARE INVOLVED IT IS GENERALLY THE SAME STORY
I HAVE FOUND THEY DROP YOU LIKE A "HOT TOTTIE" WHENEVER THEY FEEL LIKE IT BUT YOU DARE TO MOVE ON AT SHORT NOTICE YER ON A LOOSER FOR CASH DUE:mad:

sorry Fred i was under the impression that they were short on hours not the full 2 weeks if thats the case then Mr Edrington should be getting an unexpected visit with a trip in he boot of a car.
Agencys got away with with murder when there was feck all and to be honest they are still trying it on now its picking up.when companys like palmers,harsco,interserve etc are using them you know the games fecked as no in house training will ever be undertaken just like the 714 shiit
I HOPE THE GUYS GET THEIR CASH IF NOT THEN SOME SATISFACTION;)

Top Bottom