Risk assessment and method statement template

big john

Reaction score
Can anyone help me on this,need to send it off this afternoon,oops:embarrest:

any chance i could get a template as well, i know what to put in but cant seem to make it sound/look professional.

any chance i could get a template as well, i know what to put in but cant seem to make it sound/look professional.

I take it you havent been going long...cos tbh if your struggling wiv a set of rams i'd forget about trying for that council work or anything from a large company, as without a good office set up u wont stand a chance againsr the nasc members...perhaps you should get on the consruction line & chas databases if your serious about it.

Got it in one southernpoofter only been trading 8 months so NASC out the window already, I only had my eyes on the council and Taylor wimpey as they are consistent work and don't take that much kit up. I did look at CHAS but didn't recognise the logo.

It doesnt matter that you dont recognise the logo lolol its the contractors that do. Both construction line & chas are a gov recognised min h&s requirements that council work etc require & when you secure membership your details are entered onto a database so they can be checked by potential contractors etc....it also shows that although a non nasc member that your doing things right
Our council demand 10mil instead of 5mil PL...youll also need a desighner @ hand as they wanna see drwgs for everthing....
U may find it easier to introduce urself to a few medium size contractors/developers first & get ur paperwork in order b4 takin on the big gunns

cheers mate some real good advice there im going to get signed up to them asap. im trying new customers but getting a lot of "ive used the same bloke for 5 years so im alright" ill keep trying i guess

Top Bottom