Rigger hits 500 posts

Thanks lads for the comments they are recieved with thanks :love:

I am not into the racking up my post count,I only post when I have an observation or comment to make on topics or issues raised. Using the word association thread to up your post count is meaningless and a waste of time

I may be posting a little more often now that I have sorted out a long and difficult business problems with so called business partners and clients from the end of this month I will be a free agent again, back in court on the 29th of this month to cross the t,s and dot the i,s. Don't know whether to retire and call it a day or I may take on free-lance work Time will tell

Hope it goes all well for you Rigger, all your 500 posts have been worthy fella. Good luck on whatever you decide:blink1:

Well Done Rigger!

I hope everything gets sorted in court for you!

Best of luck in whatever you choose to do!

Best Regards

SF Admin

bloody hell rigger this was summer and you still getting winter respect lol!!!

Good luck in court Rigger, sounds complicated but hopefully you sort it to at least contemplate a more stress free lifestyle.

Frederik You have me worried old mate :wondering: have you contacts at MI 5

What made you bring up this old thread (March 2011) now.:blink:

I have just finished negotiating the sale of the business that was mentioned earlier in the thread.As from the 1st Jan 2014 it will be under new ownership. I will be acting as an associate for the next 6 month to ensure a smooth handover,

Then that's me finished and into full retirement :D

I was looking through old threads,couldnt remember the title of the thread with all the pics of old fittings. One fitting I wanted to look at,might have been a mills single with a curved bolt and a plate that hooked on to trannie, I think!! the thread was something like,does any one remember these,sure someone can help us out here.
Anyway, came across the 500 posts thread, Like I said better late than never to a well respected forum icon. Have a happy xmas/new year Rigger. We had some good old banter in past threads. Long may that continue:cool:. What are you gonna do when retired mate.:wondering:

Thanks frederik and aom for your comments

Will be doing much the same, Gym, bit of cycling, days out with our lass "shopping"and of course diving. Only been working 2,3 days a week for the past couple years, thought I would slide into retirement nice and slow cherry picked the work and ended up with a decent business.

Well done rigger, glad everything is sorted. Well wishes for your retirement and merry christmas and happy new year to you and your family.

Top Bottom