Rescue plan

SWS

Reaction score
Hi all.

Ive been asked by one of our contractors to produce a rescue plan. I have a guide to producing one but was hoping someone could help me out with a example?

Cheers

Better doing one that suits whatever it is you are doing. There must be something a bit different when he wants to see the plan, is it over water or lot's of high beam work or any other specific dangers? If it was just a basic job one page on self rescue would do the trick.

Hi all.

Ive been asked by one of our contractors to produce a rescue plan. I have a guide to producing one but was hoping someone could help me out with a example?

Cheers
Simple tell the pri ck you will stick a pallet on the forklift and stick it under him...

Thank for the responses. Its only a 5m high timber frame site, its a load of b.s really. I was just looking for the layout of one so I can adapt it to suit the site.

Just lay it out as with any other method statement or risk assessment or better still attach it as an addendum to your risk assessment stating self rescue using fully boarded lifts.

Sharp knife will get him to the mud pretty quick as well...

Just write that then and you will be fine.

Lol. Most of this has come into my mind a few times. Cheers for the help

Top Bottom