Renewing CISRS Advanced Inspection Card

scaff38

Reaction score
My CISRS Advanced scaffold inspection CARD expires in Feb 2013, but my CISRS advance inspection certificate of training has no expire date. Has anyone renewed their inspection card & if so what’s the crack.
Do you have to go though the 2 day inspection training course and have a current CSkills Supervisory H&S test?

The last I heard they were trying to implement a refresher as soon as, but yes you will need hopefully just the refresher and an up to date touch screen.

Refresher definitely on the way and he does have a couple of months yet.

Unfortunately yes, mine run out end of november, now got to sit 2 days all over again in december .more money for the cisrs !! The last course i done , i saw people walk away with f all idea about scaffolding and a advance inspectors ticket .
No difference from scaffolders with a gold card that dont know jack **** either.

Q: What is the process for renewing my CISRS card?

All existing cardholders will be required to renew their cards in line with the scheme. Cards are required to be renewed at the following frequencies:

Scaffolding Labourer Card valid for 5 years. Initial Trainee Cards are valid for 18 months within which time a trainee must commence CISRS training and undertake a minimum of Part 1 Training course.

Trainee Cards can be renewed for a further 18 month period if the trainee has completed a Part 1 course. They would be expected to complete their Part 2 and VQ Level 2 within this second 18 month period.

Scaffolder Cards are valid for 5 years

Advanced Scaffolder cards are valid for 5 years

Scaffolding Supervisor Cards are valid for 5 years

Card holders are required to renew their cards by completing the relevant application form and level of ConstructionSkills H&S Test (or equivalent) within 2 years of renewal.

http://cisrs.org.uk/card-application-forms/

Last edited:
Top Bottom