Reminder Card

brandy

Reaction score
Came across my old SGB Charge Hand Reminder card the other day from the late 70's. It lists 18 points as to your responsibility. No's 3 and 6 caught my eye as to the difference of today. No 3. Preferably use spigots in standards. No 6. Must have guardrails 3ft-0in high. The spigots were handier to top out with, but people must be bigger now with the height of the guardrail.

Came across my old SGB Charge Hand Reminder card the other day from the late 70's. It lists 18 points as to your responsibility. No's 3 and 6 caught my eye as to the difference of today. No 3. Preferably use spigots in standards. No 6. Must have guardrails 3ft-0in high. The spigots were handier to top out with, but people must be bigger now with the height of the guardrail.

I was always a spigot for hemps man. One less bolt to screw up.

Our company policy is not to use them at all unless there are no other options, ie never.

I don't know why it's a problem on uprights - but I don't really care either, as it doesn't affect me.

Any chance of scanning the card and posting it on the forum mate? Would be quite interesting.

I was always a spigot for hemps man. One less bolt to screw up.

Our company policy is not to use them at all unless there are no other options, ie never.

I don't know why it's a problem on uprights - but I don't really care either, as it doesn't affect me.

Any chance of scanning the card and posting it on the forum mate? Would be quite interesting.
Phil, not to good on computers, but I'll try and get someone to do it for me.

Top Bottom