reject lounge

dico

Reaction score
perhaps we could have a reject lounge. for the down and outs that havent got the right tickets:laugh: might put phill181 lounge to shame as theres will be filled with gold card cisrs tickets most will be under 30 where as we will have the knowledge contacts and we can all moan about the days when scaffolders were scaffolders and earnte ££££'s a day in the 80s, and if a step appeared it would of got launched all rejects welcome:laugh:

God, I hate it when someone comes up with an elitist forum room idea :mad::mad::mad:

perhaps we could have a reject lounge. for the down and outs that havent got the right tickets:laugh: might put phill181 lounge to shame as theres will be filled with gold card cisrs tickets most will be under 30 where as we will have the knowledge contacts and we can all moan about the days when scaffolders were scaffolders and earnte ££££'s a day in the 80s, and if a step appeared it would of got launched all rejects welcome:laugh:

Can i join

the honour would be mine as long as u make a ruleing no gold cards admitted

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

except on a sunday morning

the more the merrier. we could all go over olde tickets that arnte any good anymore. like confined space. thats changed coz the holes are bigger.asbestos tickets as its more dangerous.inspector tickets as the scaffoldings changed. face fit masks as peoples heads are bigger. supervisors tickets coz people are different and you cant supervise without a ticket. citb ticket. ecitb ticket. peguses ticket. and ace scaffolders ticket that are no good due to scaffolding being built different. all persons will be searched for cisrs tickets on arrival cause that phill181 is crafty like hes mate haverspanner and will put a spy in lol!!!!

No gold cards, no over rated over paid under achievers here

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

except on a sunday morning

Sunday morning are fine or i wont be able to Chair

I have 26 years experience and only an ARSE card to my name, I have an out of date PTS, confined space training pre City and Guilds from 2005 and a 2003 LUL card with a photo of me 3 stone lighter. Any other criteria?

I have 26 years experience and only an ARSE card to my name, I have an out of date PTS, confined space training pre City and Guilds from 2005 and a 2003 LUL card with a photo of me 3 stone lighter. Any other criteria?

You should be chairman

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Good banter this morning boys take it easy and stay safe

anyway lads im off down the reject lounge for a few bevvys before me scrans ready

Can I join dico I got a sunbed loyalty card.
And a out of date ecitb card lol

if a gold card club member was to be barred from the officers mess would he be welcomed with open arms by the cannon fodder sorry footsoldiers;)

were wood u b with out the infantry -up s hit creek

Top Bottom