refresh

S

southernpoofter

is it just my computor or is there a time setting on the forums page?

if i stay on one thread for too long or try to go to another after reading a long thread i have to completly log in again kinda like a timeout thing,anyone else have the same prob

do you know if there a setting on the forum that i got to change swifty

Nothing I'm aware of, perhaps it's your server.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

PM Admin.

I get it quite a bit as well SP. It's worse when I go for a blast in the arcade only for my new high score not to count.:(

Got same problem i if am havign a rant then send it i have to log bk in as its taken me 20 mins to type it lol and sort like ya say logs me out dnt knw what a server is so crnt be touching them settings lol

Have you tried a different browser?

More then likely the Browser settings.
Google Chrome seems good as gold.

I think the problem would be with your browser as others have said.

Jason is right, Google Chrome is the mutts nuts! It is so much faster that firefox and Internet Explorer.

If anbody is still using Internet Explorer, do yourself a favour and download Google Chrome now. You will be amazed at the speed difference!

I use Chrome maybe that's why I don't have any problems.

cheers guys i'm a little technophobic where it comes to the computer lolol so have to get my mate around to have a look but i'm certain its only internet explorer i'm using

Lol.. go on admin.. give it to him! :)

[/COLOR]

To be fair, it is asking a lot for a browser to keep up with all of your posts!

:laugh::laugh:

I'm on firefox and don't have any problems, tried chrome and it was full of glitches. Sticking with firefox.

Might be worth checking your privacy settings, your browser may be blocking the cookie which is stored on your computer to "remember" you.

Top Bottom