Real leaner

scaffy

Reaction score
Curtosy of GB scaffolding on the main A22 to croydonImageUploadedByTapatalk1350901623.067518.jpg

Ha thats me mates firm so i made sure signboard in pic

Will somebody please tell me in what manual you would ever find these ridiculous structures to show they are legal when they are not.

I have studied quite a few of these pics and even to save time it's gotta be easier to actually base it out as an independent.

Overall these are a death trap waiting to happen.

I hope you still don't use these lads as subbies for you.

sss i kid you not theres a guy on for access scaffold greenwich that can throw these up in 30mins i couldnt believe what i seen,funny though he gets away with it or he did get away with it.

Much quicker around a bay window and half the gear. But I wouldn't let my lads do one.

I've seen snow slide down a roof and take a freestanding ind. down,one of these would'nt stand up to heavy snow sliding down a roof:cry:

I just can't see how these things stay up? As soon as you stepped off the roof back onto the scaffold it looks like it would fall over...
Can someone video one going up and put it on youtube please...

Steve
Same guy that done a lump of that hotel

I have seen one with a temporary roof on top , come to think of it , its still up an has been for over a year now

I wouldn't mind seein a video of one of these goin up only ever seen it once but some one had erected it b4 I got there

Top Bottom