rbg offshore scaffolders back pay

offshorescaff

Reaction score
If any one has worked for RBG offshore within the last 18 months you are owed money due from the pay rise. but you have to get in contact with them to claim it back. email them at ukpayrollhelp@rbg-group.com
give your employee number,bank details and the platforms/dates you have been on and you will get back around £11 per day spent offshore.

cheers all...

im with rbg and although they are not my favourite employer they payed out before christmas.
do you not work for cape and if so why the post are other lads not been payed out or something please inform as i wont be slow in contacting my union

we worked for RBG around may June time we only done 2 trips had had enough of them by then.,because the pay rise had already been awarded we were entitled to the up lift but only found out that we had to claim it for ourselves as it would not be paid out to ex employees unless you claimed off then..she told me that conoco had still not paid up but talisman had not so still waiting on it anyway.
would hate the fact that lads are missing out on money owed to them so thats the reason for the post.
we had the same with salamis aswell last yr done 2 trips down south but they paid us out the up lift just before Christmas but that just turned up in our banks.

Last edited:
Thanks for that info mate, i left last year without no back pay.

Just sent them an email, i will let you know how i get on, cheers.

i'm offshore for salamis at the minute & we still hav'nt had our back pay yet, we only got our pay rise at the begining of Jan

that clears that up,well done.
it is a disgrace though the amecs and wood groups all get payed out quick style and the rates changed accordingly ASAP but as usual the rigblast abd salamis always try to feck the men off as long as possible.
you shouldnt have to send e-mails for what you rightly earned i would be on the phone to the union :mad:

Top Bottom