rates

michael carter

Reaction score
rates blue book red book pink books

hi there lads can any of you give me the rates for the blue book, grey book and pink books please thanks

Last edited:
£12.70 advanced £12.20? basic bonus what ever they want to pay 50p to £2 love to know how a newbuild site gets pink book status .

If you google the unite union, and look for the working agreements for trade in the industry. You will get all the rates, rules, lodging allowances your entitled too. Be aware there are several on the web and you need to check your dates. Or contact your union rep and pay £6 fir a book.

I just printed mine of the web.

pink book site lol pmsl thats where philo bennett(clint eastwood)sends the biker gang thats after him in ANY WHICH BUT LOSE.the gaybar gaybar.anybody here know the rate for such sites???

pmsl mate you know what that was the name of it methinks,you dont know the rates phillio do you??

if you google N.A.E.C.I. you will find the "blue book" agreeement, it will send you to sleep but, itll save you £6.
and when my previous firm refused me the lodge because i was so called 'local labour' i fkcu'd the shop steward off and quoted me book. it worked i won got the lodge... then i jacked. like i said prevoius youll find the rates in there to, check your dates for rates as i have been stung before. there is some penny pinching cnut bubbles out there.

Top Bottom