Ratcliffe Nottingham

Nothing happening capes have the boiler and c and d have the rest, unless you were there last year you've no chance mate

broughy you hit nail on head,what else might help is dont have higher qualifactions then managers ie advanced card!

Hi Lads

Be careful what you say, When naming Individuals, Friendly heads up.

Repercussions can gather at a F1 pace. This is a open Forum, with over 6000 members.

Work safe, Chat safe and Job safe.

We all say our Grievances, and the majority of the Forum members can fill in the blank spaces, without the need to name them.

Private messaging is also a option if you want to discuss the person with a fellow member.

A username is a good option, however, this is not a total security blanket.

Just trying to help, not remonstrate.

Regards
Paddy

Thanks for the heads up Paddy.
Admit it though, he does sound like a bit of a corrupt fcuker !
Don't even know him !
But, in our game, let him who is without sin, cast the first stone !

Thanks for the heads up Paddy.
Admit it though, he does sound like a bit of a corrupt fcuker !
Don't even know him !
But, in our game, let him who is without sin, cast the first stone !

Ouch you C*nt that stone hit me right on my baldy napper heres back to you marra 'On yer ead my son' ;)

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

How many Keepy uppies can this forum cast this biblical stone too????:eek:

Borospanner mate, its on your napper, nod it on to the next forum buddy:eek:

Paddy what your saying is correct,i can see when lads are trying to get on these jobs how frustrating it is,you wonder why you cant have a spell,as much as people hate to hear it its the same old not what you know but who you know,and nowt else will get you on that job,its happened to us all,but i was told by a person in charge that c&d do not except any certs unless you have done them with them,

Paddy what your saying is correct,i can see when lads are trying to get on these jobs how frustrating it is,you wonder why you cant have a spell,as much as people hate to hear it its the same old not what you know but who you know,and nowt else will get you on that job,its happened to us all,but i was told by a person in charge that c&d do not except any certs unless you have done them with them,

What youve heard is a crock of sh1t most firms will re-employ regular hard working men everytime no matter were they got there certs

i know that,you know that,we all know that,but thats what i was told i couldnt believe what i was hearing

aye and thats when your getting your aprisal to build your matrix,then you find out the person doing your aprisal isnt as qualified as you,then you here c&d have had to put their men who in charge threw their advanced cards

My apraisal and my mates said bad time keeping ,never missed a shift in 11 months never got a job knocked back ,never even had to go back to a job to snag it.only thing i did was refuse to work with 2 scabs ( not local men but travelling men ) who cannot even put a f.cking job up right .and i know men who paid him

i bet it did,is the little tw.t,from notts or newcastle,i was payed off ,because had accident they say it wasnt i can honestly say in all my years it was the worst job ive ever been on

Nottingham...he has always been a horrible little man....were you from degsie .? And when was you there

newcastle only there a short while started last jan had accident in may payed off in nov ,i was supervisor

Some good lads on there ,kenny kerr,p anderson,big shaun kavv,2009 i was there mark moore set me on . Curry said wot you doing on here i dont have locals on my job.got every f.cking breakdown and **** job after that

Top Bottom