Ragscaff

Rigger

Reaction score
Congratulations on your 1,000 Thanked Post,

A true sign of a member helping others on this Forum

Well done mate :cool:

Stu u are a star and a mine of usefull info mate
Congrats xxxxxx

Well done Ragscaff, top man. be better still if that figure was a 1000 members of the SCCR, and rising, the 7 other guys, that was on my course, i gave them an application form for the SCCR, explained a bit about what you and the committee were trying to achieve for scaffolders, but it was like talking to a brickwall, told them bout the forum, put my mobile number at the top of the form, wrote the scaffolders forum.com down and told them to click onto the SCCR on that, even said if they needed help with there portfolio, they could ask questions from the members of the forum, they just look at you as thou your from another planet:sad:

Great achievement, Ragscaff!

Unfortunately, Animal, some people are just like that, probably about everything. They view things with suspicion and if they can't see immediately what's in it for them, they turn away. There's lots out there that need their hands held too, sit them down there & then and just do it!

Well Done Ragscaff! A great achievement!

Best Regards

SF Admin

Stewart, you are without doubt the hardest working guy ever to come on this forum to try and improve the scaffolders lot and I for one salute you.

Top Bottom