Racking the back of a 7.5t flatbed

keystone

Reaction score
Hi All

Im after some thoughts and pics on the best set-up for racking the back of a 7.5t lorry for street work. We are doing more and more street work at mo due to slump in new housing (so no forkys for off loading) and can see a benefit in changing the yard setup slightly to cater for loading racked out lorrys. We've all got some ideas but would be interested in the experience of anyone on here.
Cheers

Will someone tell me why all these posts are moderated?

What's wrong with this?

I dont know Swifty seems like a perfectly reasonable question to me , whos moderating them ?

Anyway welcome Keystone , we do mostly stret work and the best way we have found is to have the standards at the sides going into pockets on the bed and then 3 short beams on these with a check ledger , set this out for your 13 foot boards , then we have on the bed from the left side 13 foot tubes ,16 foot tube, 21 foot tubes, 10,foot tubes, 8 foot tubes. the racks are filled out in this order so 2 men can load the back at once , then 5 foot tube up front right hand side and fittings on the left hand side

His IP is in the Newport area and so is Keystone Scaffolding what is the problem?

Top Bottom