quiet on here today

Just do a scaffy allan and post the one word welcomes on the new member page. Have you up to a 1000 in no time.

I should have been at the match today but unfortunately as we are starting to fall behind a bit my weekends are back to pricing jobs and paper work.:(

watching a game count ?

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

i never ends sometimes aom :(

haha, wait with interest to see the speed of posts.:D

never ends sometimes aom

Wasn't so bad Phill, combined the day with treating my Mrs to lunch at the hotel I was measuring, and they say romance is dead.:cool::cool:

i have been , thats how im getting so close . the womans got a babysitter so i gotta go out tonight ,no more posts today but a G o pure charlie will compensate

you must be getting it somewhere else Allan, cos the stuff in washington aint fukcing pure:D

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

i look on here some mornings and wonder what the fook i was thinking with the sh!t i post on here , half the weekend rants i cant even remember posting

me too:nuts:

Sorry fo not being on today lad's but I have been busy trying to beat my record of five wanks in one day !!!
Only got to four but I gave it my best.
My spanner arm is aching like a b.a.s.t.a.r.d !!!!!

Did you have a good night out with the Mrs then Allan? i had to stop drinking at 10pm couldnt stand hardly, thats what happens to me on a saturday afternoon session, still think i can handle the 'Swally'.

In future, i think i will just stay in and have a quiet case or 2.;)

thought youd be selling those ipads paddy great offer that mate.

anybody wants details contact paddy ..

Top Bottom