quiet forum!

doesnt seem to be much happening on here recently. whats happening ? and wheres aom

Not a lot,had michu for swansea at 6-1 and sturridge for liverpools first at 3-1,i do like my footy bets,as for aom i would hazard a guess that he's probally stateside givin it large,lol

Yea i agree,i'm back to work tomorrow and i suspect many more start back aswell,at least the forum's still here eh;)

Not a lot,had michu for swansea at 6-1 and sturridge for liverpools first at 3-1,i do like my footy bets,as for aom i would hazard a guess that he's probally stateside givin it large,lol

what did you think of the match pal. not as easy as some thought.

he probably will be. hes a flash geezer

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Yea i agree,i'm back to work tomorrow and i suspect many more start back aswell,at least the forum's still here eh;)

6am alarm. fecking suicidal here man.

a few fosters should ease the pain though

There always tricky games,potential banana skins,liverpool looked as good as you can do against minnows,with sturridge particulary looking good,mansfield gave it a good go in the second half,but suarez's goal was handball,blame the ref and linesmen not the player and that idiot commentater who branded suarez a cheat needs the sack,so mansfield were unlucky to not get a draw,but job done for us:cool:

There always tricky games,potential banana skins,liverpool looked as good as you can do against minnows,with sturridge particulary looking good,mansfield gave it a good go in the second half,but suarez's goal was handball,blame the ref and linesmen not the player and that idiot commentater who branded suarez a cheat needs the sack,so mansfield were unlucky to not get a draw,but job done for us:cool:

thats true. a had a tenna on west ham yesterday.

suarez is absolute class, nearly as good as steven fletcher ;)

Maradona's 'goal' was the 'Hand of God' in 1986.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Maradona's 'goal'; The 'hand of god'.
Suarez's 'goal'; The hand, elbow,forearm and knee of god.
If that was a Man Utd player that got away with that, we wouldnt have heard the last of it on here.

Maradona's 'goal' was the 'Hand of God' in 1986.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Maradona's 'goal'; The 'hand of god'.
Suarez's 'goal'; The hand, elbow,forearm and knee of god.
If that was a Man Utd player that got away with that, we wouldnt have heard the last of it on here.

If that had been a united goal the ref would have sent two defenders off for complaining:laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom