question about courses

cozzy

Reaction score
morning everyone

A few weeks ago i did the safe management of temporary works course at simian risk.
what i was wondering is with me doing this will i still need to do either the supervisors course of the sssts course to get a supervising job or is the temporary works course enough.

advice will be greatly recivied
thanks in advance

morning everyone

A few weeks ago i did the safe management of temporary works course at simian risk.
what i was wondering is with me doing this will i still need to do either the supervisors course of the sssts course to get a supervising job or is the temporary works course enough.

advice will be greatly recivied
thanks in advance

I would say that the prospective employer would want you to have a supervisors card to supervise his work force. As we all know the more cards the better.

I think you would still need to do the supervisor card as the majority of mc or pc ask specifically for this. I presume the supervisors course is more on the management side as well.

Just out of curiosity what do you get when you complete the temporary works course?

To be honest, I have no idea what this course allows you to do or not to do but at a guess most interested parties that ask to see my qualifications, just need to see some sort of formal training. I know some are saying PC's are asking for specifics but from my experience anything they can put in their file usually does the job. Well, that and asking for your money.

Top Bottom