pyeroy buy project scaffolding

north sea scaff

Reaction score
i have heard in the pub today a rumour that pyeroy have bought out project scaffolding middlesbrough. anyone heard the same.

yeah mate its definetly happened , project are desperatley short of scaffolders but wont take anyone on because of it . i know supervisors/managers at both companys and it has been done . as usual very one denies it . apparently project have 4 m of work booked for the next year and this will reflect in the final price . this is obviously being checked out which is why its taking so long . at the end of the day projects run by a bunch of ******* who have had every one taking the p!ss for years ,dont know how they lasted this long

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

and dennis dryden is an absolute muppet

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

its been downhill ever since hotdog left for sgs

Allan's right it should be done and dusted in a couple of weeks.

by the way Lindsey Harle (barbara) is an even bigger ars3hole than Dennis.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

by the way Barbara is a t1t

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

by the way Barbara sucks regional managers d1cks and vice versa

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

by the way Barbara is a liar and a thief

any man with the first name lyndsey is an ars£hole . barry solan is another one .ex smack head who thought nothing of robbing old ladies handbags . jakdan do i know you or what ,we seem to know all the same people and firms.where in washington do you live , i live in fatfield ,you know the funny looking houses that look like jerusalum

any man with the first name lyndsey is an ars£hole . barry solan is another one .ex smack head who thought nothing of robbing old ladies handbags . jakdan do i know you or what ,we seem to know all the same people and firms.where in washington do you live , i live in fatfield ,you know the funny looking houses that look like jerusalum

I know you and you know me but i'm not telling you, you will work it out soon enough;)
hint, you left your spanners on tyne view (5 year ago);)

mate i take that many punches to head i dont even know who i am . tyne view .colmil ? i would say tony h but he wasnt there then if im thinking of the right time .little help

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

i left spanners loads of times , i left them on the back of the wagon i was driving without a lisence today . who the fook are you . i dont even know any one in washington.haha you got no intention of telling me have you

mate i take that many punches to head i dont even know who i am . tyne view .colmil ? i would say tony h but he wasnt there then if im thinking of the right time .little help

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

i left spanners loads of times , i left them on the back of the wagon i was driving without a lisence today . who the fook are you . i dont even know any one in washington.haha you got no intention of telling me have you
pm

Just been on the phone to my mate, 'Spider' from Bedlington, he works for Project. It seems right what the lads are saying, plus there is also supposed to be another company in contention for the bidding of the takeover.

However, a general consensus, without my input of the guys, is Dennis is a ****. such is life in the management stakes of running a Scaffold company.;)

we had a bit of work of Project down this end dealt with one of the gaffers mick seemed like nice bloke , ropey gear and kwikstage

Just been on the phone to my mate, 'Spider' from Bedlington, he works for Project. It seems right what the lads are saying, plus there is also supposed to be another company in contention for the bidding of the takeover.

However, a general consensus, without my input of the guys, is Dennis is a ****. such is life in the management stakes of running a Scaffold company.;)

Paddy i was a gaffer and i only got called a w@nker once in six year, by the way it was off Allan.:laugh::laugh:

and how many terriers does spider have

He is totally sick as feck mate, dont know about terriers, however, he seems to have a tad in common with you Allan mate, Terrier temprement:D He is a ex boxer, just nearly got thrown off Siemens for threatening some **** to make them swallow their teeth.

Dennis and all the bigwigs had to have a pow wow:D to keep the job. All because my mate told a stupid bitch she couldnt walk in the vicinity of a 6 lift scaffold tower that was being erected, that was cordoned off.

My Brother and I worked for Project in Aberdeen Union Square Job---lasted 2 feckin days---feckin yella jelly, c*nt's spyin on yi---the Scaffs were goodinz but, na Man a Bad Management Culture, we got pulled for being 3 min early for our Morning tea break, first day on the job, I though Glen was going to burst the Guy wide open...

My Brother and I worked for Project in Aberdeen Union Square Job---lasted 2 feckin days---feckin yella jelly, c*nt's spyin on yi---the Scaffs were goodinz but, na Man a Bad Management Culture, we got pulled for being 3 min early for our Morning tea break, first day on the job, I though Glen was going to burst the Guy wide open...

Aye Gaz mate, i remember chatting about that last year plus, FFS how the time flies. You and Glen for project:D:D

i was told 50 men kept on for Scotland ,50 kept on for Teeside and 6 staff was told over 2 weeks ago

Allan666

being only there for a day and a dinner I,m not sure, I think his name was either Tony or Paul---or it migh have been Elmar FUD :laugh:

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Aye, Paddy M8---they can feck wi the rest but divint feck wi the best eh Bonnie Lad ;)

Top Bottom