pull test

boomer101

Reaction score
Can anybody please help with Toolbox talk on pull testing any help would be most grateful thanks...

You need training to carry out pull test's,there's a guidence note under tg4:04,that'll tell you all the information you need to be able to put your toolbox talk together.hope this helps

Is there not a big screed in tg20 as well?

Morning Guys,
there is in face a more recent doc than TG4:04, it is TG4:11.
It covers all aspects of ties the old TG4 was 8 pages the new version is 20.
This should be easy to extract into a tool box talk.
PM me for further details
regards
Alan

Guy's what does TG4:11 cover, I thought I had them all but since I read this just got all my documents out and I have TG20, then all the SG4,5,6 and so on. I have a TG 17....

What am I missing and need to spend more money? however they are worth there weight in gold if you come across some TG20 nerd who works for the client :)

Morning Kevin
there are a considerable amount of SG's & TG's and they are being updated as the need arises.

TG4:11 is one of your more important documents, it advises on tie types and numbers testing requirements etc.

Very useful it's all stuff you need to know and use on a daily basis.
Regards
Alan

Thanks for that Alan, All the ties are covered in TG20 which very useful. Does TG4 have additional information?

nd Good Morning to you too...

Send me your e mail in a PM I will send you some information
regards
Alan

Last edited:
Don't show the dog to VLLB for f.ucks sake:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Give Hydrajaws a call on 01675 430370 and they will be able to help with information on using the Hilti and Hydrajaws pull tester.

Top Bottom