Protest Action.....

James..Redcar

Reaction score
Has anybody heard anything regarding possible Protest Action next Wednesday. I'm lead to believe it's over those with the power trying to get rid of the Blue Book.... The initial protest was by the sparkies at ssi/ corus today.. apologies in advance at my lack of info on this subject..:embarrest:

I know you shouldn't tar everyone with brush. Is it just me that gets the feeling smoggies will strike for any excuse or reason?

They're only happy when they're burning pallets in an oil drum on some picket line. Then they'll get a "spokesman" who will talk ******** to the local paper.

If there's no strikes planned over the next week or so, I've heard Ford workers are being ballotted by the Unite union about going on strike. Knock yourself out lads :D

no no no my friends tis not the smoggies its the fecking electricians who are at the root of this one.
aye you heard it right sparkys actually calling everyone out.
the fecking cheek of the cants,in all the disputes i have been in and i will say with pride i have had a few these besterds have never backed anyone worthy cause or not.
there is a wee bit of a problem with their jib agreement the one they carved out for themselves,the same cants that fecked the miners when the miners asked them to back them
THE SAME FECKERS THAT WOULDNT COME OUT FOR THE SCAFFS AT ST FERGUS 2003 WHEN THE WHOLE SITE BACKED US:mad::mad::mad:

Top Bottom