Project

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
Well its the end of the month

and its all gone quite

could be the last monthly pay for some of the suits

its great onthe up

but it's hurts like hell on way back down

Tell me about it, been on the joanna's a week now and i cant fukcing move, I never hurt that many people on the way up (decent scaffs anyway) so the ride shouldnt be that bad on the way down? if you can call it that.
I never thought i was better than any of the scaffs that worked for me. Theres an old saying : your only as good as the men you've got.
Once a scaff always a scaff and they cant take that away.

aye, always be nice to your Bro' Scaffs on the way up, because you will meet them on the way back down again...:eek:

Tell me about it, been on the joanna's a week now and i cant fukcing move, I never hurt that many people on the way up (decent scaffs anyway) so the ride shouldnt be that bad on the way down? if you can call it that.
I never thought i was better than any of the scaffs that worked for me. Theres an old saying : your only as good as the men you've got.
Once a scaff always a scaff and they cant take that away.
i was talking to a mate of mine who worked at colmil about you the other day . i always remember you being a good supervisor and looking after the lads . you were probably too nice eh .didnt you get stopped from putting the wages in at colmil for paying too much ? hows the new job , good luck trying to find people willing to work for you there

Top Bottom