TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
John legg

been moved from operations director

to regional manager

newcastle

keep him up there

wink wink

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

my kid works for the newcastle branch , and as far as he's been told leggy looks after 1 job but denni is still main stain ! ******* cod eyed nappy ripper

Say it as it is paddy why not

a had about 4 year with them which come to a end because of them sending managment down from the boro ( which lasted 2 weeks after me and another kid rapped ) they sent him packing with his ripped nappy in hand

Project Scaffolding are now owned by Tom Taziker who owns TI industrial group from Lancashire.He also owns Network Scaffolding from Preston,I believe project needed to sell quickly about feb time this year.Only director originally left is Mick O'donell
Thought you'd have know this sort of info, them being so close to your gaff Teeside??

Project Scaffolding are now owned by Tom Taziker who owns TI industrial group from Lancashire.He also owns Network Scaffolding from Preston,I believe project needed to sell quickly about feb time this year.Only director originally left is Mick O'donell
Thought you'd have know this sort of info, them being so close to your gaff Teeside??

76% owned ! thats why there has been a massive shake up in the management and penny pinching off the lads

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

TI Industrial Group buys stake in Project Scaffolding | Manchester Evening News - menmedia.co.uk

yer ex director paul store took money and ran for the hills

it needs a big shake up still

to much family working together always causes problems

yer ex director paul store took money and ran for the hills

it needs a big shake up still

to much family working together always causes problems

hear hear ! craig penkith was the first to see thing's going pear shaped thats why he bailed ! a spoke to craig a few month ago and he say's it wasent that reson he left for he went back to northen county saftey group were he is MD they lost a vital part of the saftey /design team when he left then from personal experince's it went tit's up from there on in ! realy nice guy craig little guy jam packed with all there is to know about saftey and design

craig knew his stuff and for a little bloke he never took any s##t off anyone.was paul store the old ginger bloke in the office

Top Bottom