PRIME MINISTER has lunch with scaffs.

bigfish

Reaction score
Prime minister david cameron called in at birmingham construction college
today and had lunch with some young trainee scaffs,one of my lads is on telly
tonight talking to him,and yes i've told him to make sure he ask's about tax breaks for scaffolders,lol.;):eek:

Attachments

• 551746_4023365540552_466491242_n.jpg
    551746_4023365540552_466491242_n.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 77
Tory Boys Got His Sleeves Rolled Up, Is That To Show Empathy With The Working Class? Your Young Lad Should Have Clobbered Him With A Three Foot Butt.

Just look at his face whilst he's thinking " how can a scrutinise these workers some more."

Tory Boys Got His Sleeves Rolled Up, Is That To Show Empathy With The Working Class? Your Young Lad Should Have Clobbered Him With A Three Foot Butt.

The other lad that's there is missing from the photo,he probally did feck him off:laugh:

Ive got what he was thinking and here's the answer. " I really must change my user name ov Dico from the forum or they'll soon clock me on it."

He Was Probably Thinking, What The Hell Am I Doing Among These Poor People, And What Do They Do?

He Was Probably Thinking, What The Hell Am I Doing Among These Poor People, And What Do They Do?

I'm surprised that he has any time for anyone who's not a tory toff,but a pleasant surprise for the young uns nonetheless:cool:

Pity, what about that youngun on the end with the red shirt on, he is no scaff and will take a bit of feeding if he ever is going to get that vest to fit him.:amuse:

Pity, what about that youngun on the end with the red shirt on, he is no scaff and will take a bit of feeding if he ever is going to get that vest to fit him.:amuse:

Hey at NCC Birmingham they have decent full English breakys for cheap (compared to round here) that'll fatten the lad up!

The big guy next to the PM has obviously been there a few times.:laugh:

i wouldnt of entertained the cant i would of made it quite clear what i fort of him and his coalition lol

Top Bottom