Pricing of scaffold

Ashy

Reaction score
I was just wondering what people charge in the north east for a working lift and a non working lift per metre

Depends on what it is and for how long Ashy , but it aint no where near enough

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

have a look here shocking really £125 for a house front and 6 weeks hire transport cost and wages :eek::eek:

scaffold hire | eBay

From my knowledge leeds direction £13 plm

Depends on what it is and for how long Ashy , but it aint no where near enough

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

have a look here shocking really £125 for a house front and 6 weeks hire transport cost and wages :eek::eek:

scaffold hire | eBay

Just been talking to a lad he charging £10 a metre, I was thinking that was cheap, average size front of house is 5/6metres so be 150/180,

Personally id want a bit more than that as every house front is diff..i kno of firms who r charging £20pm and winning the work..but it obvisouly differs from diff areas..

Personally id want a bit more than that as every house front is diff..i kno of firms who r charging £20pm and winning the work..but it obvisouly differs from diff areas..

And does that include VAT?

It would depend on who you are doing the work for Ashy a house front for a painter with a couple weeks hire would be about £18 a meter
A site for brickies would be £20 a meter starting price depending on exactly whats involved maybe up to £25 a meter
And if your VAT registered then you will ad VAT to all your prices not include them

Anyone still working on price in London/ south east, what are the current rates per sq paid to the scaff for erect and strike???

Curious????

Depends on the job..£22 up £10 down sonewhere round that mark i would think

Top Bottom