Price work rates and SG 10

MRscaff

Reaction score
Been offered a start with a firm that just pays on price on new build housing. The firm are very strict on H&S , just wondered if there are any others on here working on price using Scaff step ect.. And what kind of rates on linear metre loading bay, top outs ect..
Don't mind the graft, just don't want to get shafted.

All said and done mate looking around 4s per running mtr but bare this in mind no teleporter long walk on building sites poor access you could be out of pocket tell them to fek off all these factors you have to bare in mind I have always made money on price but never on building sites especially if you have a stroppy teleporter driver and poor access its up to you mucker if you can make it pay go for it

I work on a H&S obsessed site and would NEVER accept price. They change the goalpost too often and are willing to make things more difficult for all concerned in the name of box ticking.

But then will happily dig a trench under a loading bay.....

Its seems that way on all sites flinty, as for digging trenches under scaffolds the subby and principle contractor should be repremanded.
A big do not use sign on the scaffold and a phone call to the hse genrally sorts that dodgy buisness out.

I work on a H&S obsessed site and would NEVER accept price. They change the goalpost too often and are willing to make things more difficult for all concerned in the name of box ticking.

But then will happily dig a trench under a loading bay.....

its ojk becausethere checked to the floor any how now arnt they ;)

Top Bottom