Pre employment medicals

glascaff

Reaction score
Alright lads i need a pre employment medical , does anyone have any idea of anywhere in glasgow that does it . I know there used to be a mob on alexander parade that did it but dont know if they are still there and the cheeper the better .
many thanks
Glascaff

whats one of those then glascaff ? pardon my igorance but ante heard of this before unless iam behind in the times

i have been offered a job in christchurch mate but they want me to get what they call a pre employment medical , just a medical i think to make sure im fit for work before we go ahead with visa's and stuff.

i have been offered a job in christchurch mate but they want me to get what they call a pre employment medical , just a medical i think to make sure im fit for work before we go ahead with visa's and stuff.

Very common in the southern hemisphere. Mandatory on all oil and gas jobs in Australia.
Different from a immigration medical which is generally blood test and chest xray.
I had one in Oz took 2 days to complete, d&a, hearing, lung capacity, eyesight, blood, electro cardiogram and a long physical including weights etc.
Just ask what they actually require mate as they can all be different. Most health centres can arrange everything.

I think the one on the parade is duff medical services in the city park , im sure a few lads going offshore use them but i dont know what they charge mate .

Top Bottom