power

dico

Reaction score
ante it amazing that fellows you work with over the years that you work with on a daily basis can change with a flick of a switch when given a bit of authority? your doing this your doing that you will do that probably why i got my wife to get me this morning and bring me home:laugh: were all human and we all need to work together so why do people change for that extra ladder step when at the end of the day were just numbers any one else had the same from there work collages:rolleyes:

when I were manager of my firm,i treated the lads to breakfast,and dinner,every day,i never told them to do anything that I wouldn't do.
seems to me,this guy has a grudge on you.

if your boss asked you to work or do something yes but when your out your pit at 4am and told your being picked up when you said your make your own way to work you dont espect to be told by one of your work collages at the services have you got pack lunch coz were staying late when i replied no am not!!!! you are how you getting home you will stay. boll!cks if i wanted to be spoken to like sh!t i would have joined the army? you only get respect off men when you earn it from them thats why long time supervisors are still in there position you can get men to do anything when you given respect mens respect fooking jobs worth

when I were manager of my firm,i treated the lads to breakfast,and dinner,every day,i never told them to do anything that I wouldn't do.
seems to me,this guy has a grudge on you.

power numbnuts only thing he hasnt got it!!! unfortunatly i tell things how they are the others just speak behind hes back days lost wages and £20 for the olde women to get me but i still have my dignatey unlike some:cool:

power numbnuts only thing he hasnt got it!!! unfortunatly i tell things how they are the others just speak behind hes back days lost wages and £20 for the olde women to get me but i still have my dignatey unlike some:cool:

Good on you sometimes it needs to be done

it isnt just in this game mate. its every where. even worse in the forces, one min uour shitting and smashing it with the sergeant , sharing supernoodles and images of our birds mingettas then you get back and the same prick is giving you 3 am inspections and beasting you around the camp? when just a week ago you had him crying in your arms. power is a mad mad mental state

Let the tadpoles put up with it and let the frogs put it right every job as one and they normal fall at the last fence

You did the same as i would dico.. im a supervisor myself but i treat the lads as i would want treating.. you give respect you get respect.. be a cuunt and you'll be on your own..

Its called an ego trip fpr some. So intent on being moved up by the boss,they forget how to speak to people,seen so many like this,they dont last long. Work staff stop working on their own innitiative,take full breaks (entitlement) drag heels,generally undermine newbies authority. Newbie gets demoted thru lack of productivity,then has to leave the company as no one wants to work with them. Drop the ego,say please,thank you,luverly job. Its easy to be polite. Dont blame you Dico,would have done the same thing.

Top Bottom