Posting on the Forum - without advertising!

MorganLaw

Reaction score
Guys,

I have posted several times on the forum to give my opinion and advice and hope this, where possible, helps anyone in their quest for insurance.

however, and obviously due to complaints from the forums insurance sponsors my threads have been deleted.

Now not being one to moan (much) how can we have a fair and open forum to give help without promoting ones company? so far I have had four posts deleted.

We are the SCCR's recommended broker so our opinion should count in respect of insurance ?

moan over.:D

The thread that was removed was not actually started by yourself and was not taken down for advertising reasons. The author asked me to take it down as they realised what they said could easily misconstrued.

Please get your facts right before spouting utter rubbish, or you could have actually asked me why the thread was taken down?

Although we try to support the SCCR in everyway possible, your associations with the SCCR don't give you any promotional rights on here!

RANT OVER!

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

.????? Only one aloud

Yes we only allow 1 sponsor per sector of the industry. I don't want 2 sponsors fighting each other on threads lol which is exactly what is happening in this case.

1 says something, the other discredits them etc.

The thread that was removed was not actually started by yourself and was not taken down for advertising reasons. The author asked me to take it down as they realised what they said could easily misconstrued.

Please get your facts right before spouting utter rubbish, or you could have actually asked me why the thread was taken down?

Although we try to support the SCCR in everyway possible, your associations with the SCCR don't give you any promotional rights on here!

RANT OVER!

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Yes we only allow 1 sponsor per sector of the industry. I don't want 2 sponsors fighting each other on threads lol which is exactly what is happening in this case.

1 says something, the other discredits them etc.

Sorry i stand corrected however it is not the first time a post has been removed due to my 'advertising'.

Personally I like the banter with other brokers!

Sorry i stand corrected however it is not the first time a post has been removed due to my 'advertising'.

Personally I like the banter with other brokers!

Once again, it wasn't removed for advertising. All of the other times were. The forum rules are simple no advertising unless your are a sponsor.

You should get Cadburys on here to advertise

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1dLPbvz3h0&playnext=1&list=PL9BA9E36717B3DBEE]YouTube - Cadbury Drumming Gorilla Advert - New[/ame]

Top Bottom