Posting links to other websites

X

XxIANxX

I know a few people are not sure how to do this so here it is in a few simple steps.
1 First thing is to open a new tab and navigate to the website page you want to link.
New_Tab1.jpg

2 Go to the website url in the address bar at the top of the page ( Http//WWW.What ever site) and left click once so the site address turns blue, then right click and select copy from the box

copy_title_url_11.gif

Then navigate back to the scaffolders forum to the thread your going to post the link . Right click on your mouse and paste . This should put a direct link to the page you want to show .

Just a fountain of knowledge Ian.:cool: I could have done with that when I first signed up.:embarrest:

I knew you wouldn't have forgotten my finest hour Paddy, they have only just replaced the window the lap top went through.:embarrest:

I knew you wouldn't have forgotten my finest hour Paddy, they have only just replaced the window the lap top went through.:embarrest:

yes but if you didnt loose your balls so often you wouldnt have to opt for tee-ing up the laptop...:D:D:D

Top Bottom