Portsmouth docks

Gaz

Reaction score
Does anyone have any info about the job on portsmouth docks? Like duration? and whos the contractor?

Cheers

Cheers for that.
Any idea how much work there is?

there doing an aircraft carrier in the shed but ive been told theres gonna be a fair bit of refurb going on in there soon.
the warrior is having work done so there might be a bit on that too

theres an agency called ably resources from glasgow sending men down i foned them up the day the rate is 12.50 an hour flat rate 70 hours a week no travel no digs , boy says theres 3 weeks left for them dunno wot theyre doin tho must be desperate going down for that kinda money tho ha

Mr B......."there doing an aircraft carrier in the shed " :cool:

All I have in my shed is a rusty lawn mower and a sh*t load of half full tins of paint :D

Mr B......."there doing an aircraft carrier in the shed " :cool:

All I have in my shed is a rusty lawn mower and a sh*t load of half full tins of paint :D

your paint should come in handy for the airfix model in the shed:p

I can get you men for this job
yes you can they all have tickets and speak perfect english , your in the wrong place to be scouting for ya wanna be agency work

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

i just read all your posts you got no scaffolders and your not a scaffolder yourself, and you can stick that racism card right up your ass .you want to make money out of people , you want to be an agency and when i tell you to fook off im racist .you are a prick . dont message me fooking leech

Not Denholms there work near complete for this stage and are letting what angency labour they have go for the time being !

Top Bottom