portfolio is a nightmare

andaz

Reaction score
Done me advanced a few month back wana get me card in the next few month but this portfolio has my head in bits, any1 else havin trouble gettin the evidence together

Go back to old companys or some one who has there own company for paper work and remember to get company stamp front and back.

Job sheets, RAMS,Memos and Bill heads, just make sure they are all cross referenced, any Job drawings or any paperwork Scafftag,Scaffold inspection, once you get started it will all come together.

As i said before paddy it all depends which scheme the fellow on,all the stuff you mentioned is not required on the QCF site diary portfolio.

av got some stuff together but it seems to be the same stuff in every section a might have a pop into neta and see wot they say about wot av done so far, if its wrong al go mad

Do that, I'm sure it will be fine they are not as complicated as you think when you get into them.

av got some stuff together but it seems to be the same stuff in every section a might have a pop into neta and see wot they say about wot av done so far, if its wrong al go mad

Who did you do the course with at Neta?

cannot remember his name now think it was John Brown or sumit it was his first course at Neta, canny bloke

What are you struggling with, jobs or documentation?

documents, am startin back with salamis on thursday so al prob just get them to sort some stuff out

Top Bottom