Portakabin

Spunkywads26

Reaction score
After a bit of advice.

We have an old portakabin that is a gnats breath away from death.

Any body got any advice of where to look for a cheap replacement. I have looked at ebay and found a couple of dedicated websites but they are all collection only. I assume I would need to hire a wagon with HIAB and driver to get it and deliver. Has anyone done this and can you offer some advice?

After a bit of advice.

We have an old portakabin that is a gnats breath away from death.

Any body got any advice of where to look for a cheap replacement. I have looked at ebay and found a couple of dedicated websites but they are all collection only. I assume I would need to hire a wagon with HIAB and driver to get it and deliver. Has anyone done this and can you offer some advice?

With a name like that I dread to think what you do in a potocabin...:D:D

I found one in plant trader and got a
company called tj Robbins transport
to deliver it! Was 8 years ago though!

I'm needing one myself in fact maybe 2 a stacker would be nice, but they ain't cheap.

Naw, more an office for me and a tea hut and drying area for the boy's. I have shifted a few containers from a depot in Glasgow for a couple of clients but for the life of me I can't remember their name.:embarrest:

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

IT Williams

sorry Al wrong link

I know.:D

My old office is getting a bit tired, it's the hassle more than anything that stops me. I just wish I could remember where I was running them out of for a while.

Nah, it's metal, think we painted it once but the inside isn't great either. It's Ok just not great.

Roof over your head,warm fire,and a kettle. what more do you need?

haha, not a lot really just thought I could up date it a bit and maybe get the boy's a place as well.

Prices do look fair but transport would kill it. I think the one I have came from down south somewhere but shared the transport costs with another. There are a few local suppliers might have another look.

Top Bottom