Please help my kid brother, will work for free.

VancouverLeedsLondonBoy

Reaction score
I wondered if anybody in the Leeds area would be willing to give my cousin a chance of a start labouring.

I have rung round a couple of my old firms but they are a little quiet. He is willing to work for free for a week to show he is committed.

Currently trained as a mechanic but wants something more challenging as there doesn't seem to be much going on in that dept.

Cheers
Chris

I wondered if anybody in the Leeds area would be willing to give my cousin a chance of a start labouring.

I have rung round a couple of my old firms but they are a little quiet. He is willing to work for free for a week to show he is committed.

Currently trained as a mechanic but wants something more challenging as there doesn't seem to be much going on in that dept.

Cheers
Chris

Will he work for sex?? My missus's said i repulse her after my dirty weekend with Brian, erm... i mean Harness69. :suspicious:

Seriously though Chris... why oh why would you wanna fling a close relative into this poxxy game nowadays and for FREE!?
Scaffolding is on its knees and its not getting much better out there dude.

Surely a Sparky or Plumber Labourer/Mates job for free would benefit him better, no?

He sees what I do and wants to get into the game, just needs someone to give him a chance. I'd have him on my site but he lives 200 miles away, plus we don't pay digs :laugh: and maybe he would work for sex, I'll ask him.

Will he work for sex?? My missus's said i repulse her after my dirty weekend with Brian, erm... i mean Harness69. :suspicious:

Seriously though Chris... why oh why would you wanna fling a close relative into this poxxy game nowadays and for FREE!?
Scaffolding is on its knees and its not getting much better out there dude.

Surely a Sparky or Plumber Labourer/Mates job for free would benefit him better, no?

Your not wrong there Jason,trying to persuade my son to go into plumbing/heating.This games well fcked.

Ill ask a couple of my mates of they got owt van leeds. Has he got his cscs card ?

tell him to ring peter @ rim scaffolding there out of garforth 01132868110

Top Bottom