Please help free scaffold boards wanted

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for free used scaffold boards for a community gardening project near Chichester, west Sussex for raised beds for disabled people to enjoy, doesn't matter what condition there in, can collect, also I'm after paving slabs and a garden shed if anyone's got one. Please message me or phone me on 07840855224 Many thanks Nick

Last edited:
Hi mate

Best of luck in your venture, however mate, with your username being Southeastscaff that implies you are a Scaff, surely if you are, you could donate the aforementioned boards.

I could donate quite a few that have turned rotten, as they have been stored in a yard and left there without anybody realizing they need turned and air, i can stick a ratchet point through them. What a waste, the recession cost more than just my mates.:mad:

Hi paddy Carr I thought someone would mention that, I would donate the boards myself but the company I work for has only started a little while ago and all of our boards are still usable, the boards you mention should be good enough for raised beds, its a shame your too far away. Cheers. Nick

Last edited:
Rotten boards are just that rotten,no good for raised beds.Go on a landscape gardeners forum & ask them for some sleepers or treated decking wood,that will last years.

Managed to get 250 foot of boards today, still need 150 foot, does anyone want to help me out? Any boards will be very appreciated anywhere in the west Sussex area. Cheers Nick

Can donate mate but in hastings east sussex

Got a lot of scrap boards but we are in Yorkshire, if you have anybody passing get in touch

got hundereds of knackered sole boards (pads) could patch them up if fancy a venutre up north!

Managed to get 250 foot of boards today, still need 150 foot, does anyone want to help me out? Any boards will be very appreciated anywhere in the west Sussex area. Cheers Nick

hope you got enough soil flowers and bulbs to fill these raised beds:laugh:

I donate around 100 boards to the round table every year for their fire works display. They really have out done themselves this time by building a pirate ship out of them, I might try and get a picture with my bettertax vest on see how that does on the competition.

I after some boards for my allotment is there anyone in the Wakefield Leeds area that could help free or at a nice cheap ish price??? of course I'm not after brand new boards there only for the allotment

Top Bottom