pig ignorant management

mick fenlon

Reaction score
Is ignorance a pre-requisite qualification to gain a management post?
Bin hittin phone since this time last wk,left name n number for me n me mate wi dozens of answer machines/secretaries n not had one call back.
I fully understand it must be a busy job but how long does a phone call take,even if there's nowt goin?
Me Ma brought Me up to have better manners than that.

Mick if your ringing local firms I've always found its better to drop into the yard and speak to them face to face they tend not to be as ignorant. Good luck in your search.

Sign of the times I am afraid mate.
Its the same with emails. I always answered every email sent to me and returned missed calls etc. It doesnt seem to happen these days.
I rest my case.Ya must be old school mate thread only started 2 mins ago n I get a contact from Phillippines n a bloke 10 miles away can't be arsed!! Cheers pal

I rest my case.Ya must be old school mate thread only started 2 mins ago n I get a contact from Phillippines n a bloke 10 miles away can't be arsed!! Cheers pal

.been working with some scaffs up your way. Rob setters, hodgy spider,

Rob setters from eastbourne ?
Does he still like a can at 8am ?

Good scaff

Rob setters from eastbourne ?
Does he still like a can at 8am ?

Good scaff
Scaffy he's on Dungy B with Cape still a cider monster. Thumbs the shapes of spoons. Top bloke, had a spell with us on the grid. Boss told me to make sure he stayed on the ground, had the shakes big time. 2 hands on his pint till he'd had 3 pints and his hands stopped shaking. Nightshifts up at Bradwell, soon as we left in the morning, stop straight at the BP garage on the way home for cans of strongbow. But still a top Scaff and a mate.

Yeh rob did a bit for me back in 1995 with tony murphy and nigel ????

Yeh good scaff

Mick murphy is his dad , havent heard of tony for a few years last i heard he was back in rotterdam

Did a job for ralph prodger the other day u must know him he from your manor

Yeh well i think that why he went back !

Morning Mick, let me know if you are looking, I will always try to find you something.

Thanks

Mark

Top Bottom