Photobucket??

bigfish

Reaction score
I like the new photo album set up on here but can anyone tell me how i get pics from photobucket onto my album on here??:confused::confused::cry:

i like the new photo album set up on here but can anyone tell me how i get pics from photobucket onto my album on here??:confused::confused::cry:

right click on your picture on photo bucket.
Select copy image location
then when you go to post a post at the top of the box you see a square with what looks like a moutians with a yellow back ground click on that ans then right click on the box that come up and click paste

right click on your picture on photo bucket.
Select copy image location
then when you go to post a post at the top of the box you see a square with what looks like a moutians with a yellow back ground click on that ans then right click on the box that come up and click paste

When i right click on the picture i dont get a copy image location marra??:unsure:

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

When i right click on the picture i dont get a copy image location marra??:unsure:

What the fecks "moutians":wondering::huh:

[/QUOTE]Copy and paste your photobucket link and ill have a look

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Right click on it and click copy image location

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/scaffolders-forum/5945-how-post-pictures-3.html

ON THERE MARRA IAN GOT A PIC BY PIC OF HOW TO DO IT LOL

Last edited:
I only want to upload an image to the album sect:wacko:not all over the forum,ffs:huh:good job i've got a delete button lol

I only want to upload an image to the album sect:wacko:not all over the forum,ffs:huh:good job i've got a delete button lol

Nope,does'nt work on mine,only got four links and none of them are flash code:cry:

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

002-1.jpg

nope,does'nt work on mine,only got four links and none of them are flash code:cry:

---------- post added at 09:09 pm ---------- previous post was at 09:04 pm ----------

002-1.jpg

on the right hand side of the picture on photo bucket there should be 6 box you need to click the box with img code on

have you got the pic on your computer ?? Its a lot easier if you have coz all you have to do is click the paper clip at top of the writing box and click browse find the pic doubbe click on it then it should up load when it has close that box and click on the arrow next to the paper clip select the image and thats it done

on the right hand side of the picture on photo bucket there should be 6 box you need to click the box with img code on

have you got the pic on your computer ?? Its a lot easier if you have coz all you have to do is click the paper clip at top of the writing box and click browse find the pic doubbe click on it then it should up load when it has close that box and click on the arrow next to the paper clip select the image and thats it done

No mate,there on an old computer,if you go to albums,then browse,you can download from your computer but how do you browse photobucket?try it marra see if you can download from photobucket to albums on here then tell me:rolleyes:

it should be simple though marra,i'm glad you struggled with it as well and it's not just me,hehe,thanks for trying:bigsmile:

lol that why i use to copy and paste the picture on to paint save it and p load it off my computer then delet it was easier for me lol

:laugh::laugh: FLINTY IS YOUR BEST BET MARRA he told me how to do it on photobucket but ad forgot as ov only done it that way once, and have never put and album up so wouldnt have a clue some feking mods were are hey ahahahah :laugh:

Alright Bigfish. You still owe me a trip to Castle AOM.

Anyway, are you trying to move pictures from photobucket to an album here?

I've not made an album here but from having a quick look at how it works, the forum will 'host' the picture for you, rather than in a post it will 'link' the photo. Hence the whole 'copy image location' then paste it in a post, the image stays at its location but is inserted into the post you make.

Make sense?

Whereas the albums, the forum itself saves the photo at this location rather than inserting it into posts from another location. So, if the images you are after are only on photobucket then you'll need to save them onto your computer. Do this by clicking on the option button above the picture and download it. Save it in a picture album, make one and call it 'scaffolding sh!t' so you don't loose it. Don't call it 'new labourer' as it'll probably disappear after a few days.

When you're creating the album here you can then search your computer for where you stored the image and upload it to here.

Last edited:
Alright Bigfish. You still owe me a trip to Castle AOM.

Anyway, are you trying to move pictures from photobucket to an album here?

I've not made an album here but from having a quick look at how it works, the forum will 'host' the picture for you, rather than in a post it will 'link' the photo. Hence the whole 'copy image location' then paste it in a post, the image stays at its location but is inserted into the post you make.

Make sense?

Whereas the albums, the forum itself saves the photo at this location rather than inserting it into posts from another location. So, if the images you are after are only on photobucket then you'll need to save them onto your computer. Do this by clicking on the option button above the picture and download it. Save it a picture album, make one and call it 'scaffolding sh!t' so you don't loose it. Don't call it 'new labourer' as it'll probably disappear after a few days.

When you're creating the album here you can then search your computer for where you stored the image and upload it to here.

Thanks for explaining it flinty,it should be as easy as browse photobucket,upload, job done,no wonder people cant be *rsed lol,i'm still waiting for the laird to throw open his castle gates to his thirsty but fellow scaff's,card show at the gate's to keep them pesky new labourer's out,hehe,he must be preparing a hell of a shindig for us,have'nt seen him on here much:)

HE WAS ON THIS MORNING SENT ME THIS SAID HE WANTED THE PLACE LOOKING PRIMAN PROPPER FOR OUR INVASION LOL HERD HE HAD TO GET GERS SCAFF AND THE BOYS TO PULL HIM OUT THS BROWN STUFF ON TO SCAFFOLD THE WEST WING WHILE HE TACKELD THE LIVING QUATERS OF HIS ALGERIAN NANNY
Europe2008041.jpg

Thanks for explaining it flinty,it should be as easy as browse photobucket,upload, job done,no wonder people cant be *rsed lol,

If you just want to display a picture in a normal forum post, its dead easy from photobucket, next to the image should be some options, one says "Image Links" then down in that box is 'IMG code'. Click that and it auto copies it then its just paste (control+v) it straight into your post.

Christmas do at AOM's this year then? Early planning I like it.

Top Bottom