photo association

Anto

Reaction score
i-scaffolding.jpg
Thought I would start this thread in relation to scaffold association photos...

Last edited:
Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese.
There are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 22
Speaking of DIY, saw this baby on the street the other day and wondered where the inspectors were now?

haha, me in aw, it makes my jobs look the dogs danglies.;)

I was going to wait til I got a couple of snaps of our version of the same job that's coming down tomorrow. They are far from perfect but at least they look like a scaff built them. The client was complaining a bit on the price and I was going to send him a picture of both jobs to explain where the real difference lies.

Yes, the worst thing about it is it's tagged, someone actually believes they have done a good job.:eek:

Obviously not Bobby, you need ties for a start.

That is true, and fairly quick to build as well I would imagine.

haha, that's true as well, never thought on it like that. Thing is, I reckon they must have travelled at least 150 miles to do the job. Might just be me but would you not do the job right to make sure you were not called back to fix anything?

haha, that's true as well, never thought on it like that. Thing is, I reckon they must have travelled at least 150 miles to do the job. Might just be me but would you not do the job right to make sure you were not called back to fix anything?

Must be good nightlife round there, they obviously planed it, booze, drugs, women, punch ups....... I assume you were there just to take the pictures........, Lol

What's happened to the photo association thread, where's the photo's?

I'll start again, watch your jobs lads

Romania.jpg

yeah, that's pretty much all I do now, take pictures and write handovers. It's my hometown, about 136 miles from the nearest City. When we travel, we do our best work to make sure we don't ever leave ourselves open to the callbacks without writing an invoice. These guys were obviously not in the town long enough to have a pint let alone hookers coke judging by the quality of their work.

haha, fook off.

Sorry Anto, didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Top Bottom