Phd

Still going strong as ever , got a few mates that are on there , dlr refurbs and a big concrete lump at Kings Cross or St pancras from what i heard

hi celtic
would that be bernie dwyer i was in the bahamas with him

lapta

thats the man hes still going over there too mate how long ago where you over there lapta??

they also had a big yellow jelly mixed with tube and fitting job on kings x station when i was on there for another firm about 5 month ago,had plenty of men on there for them, worked for them in the past and was always treat fairly by bernie and co never got out to the the bahamas for them though which was a shame

big tonys a very good friend mate have known the big man over twenty years pure gentleman,he and bernie are family.

anyone know where brendan thornton is now,worked with him for phd years ago on parliment but heard he and bernie had a big fall out

yea mate havent been back this year yet though lol trying to pick summit else up before contemplating returning.big t is still there still doing it like an 18year old.

Benchmark really struggling in the northern branch. They lost Bart yesterday to capes for the eggborough outages. 10 yr man flown the crows nest int good. Suppose it is for benchmark saved em a fortune in a redundo payout.

good man tony still working with lil steve,steve wears ears plugs as you know tone just keeps talking talking and talking lol.

inseprapable mate two very nice guys and know what they are doing to pleasure to work with em.

Top Bottom