Perth wa

tom55

Reaction score
Hey lads, does anybody have any contact info or know of any companies looking for scaffs in perth or anywhere in WA?? I am over in QLD at mo, an looking for a change.

I think Orac's out there Tom, Forum moderator, Might be worth a PM. Hswt also well connected.

thanks fred will try orac, i thort hswt had left. hows u mate?

hswt u sound like an octopus :bigsmile: do you know of anything happening??

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

fancy that myself! perth is supposed to be amazing!?

yeah, ya right there hswt, i have most relevent tickets, intermediate scaff, confined space, safe work at heights, white card, yet the fact iam english an on a working visa messes things right up! dont seem to struggle getting on local industrial sites, but the big jobs u never get phonecalls for however hard you try.

yeah thats right an i totally understand, but its still annoying :mad:an been english, i like to moan about things! is there many industrial sites that is local to perth then hswt? i have noticed celtic scaffolding are advertising for scaffs for industrial sites local to perth??

Seems to be a bit slack for work at the moment, mining work has slowed down & a lot of the scaffs that were laid off from various mines have taken the local work.

The oz scaffs that are doing the street work, want our jobs now on barrow island, as we are on visas they think they have the right to force us out, they're making a stink with the unions. . . . . . . .fook em ha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Have you tried

Caledonia, they,re trying to recruit senior management so must have picked up some more O &G work.

Scafwest look for t&f guys all the time

Perth is getting quiet I believe? unemployment up to 5.7% !

Why not have a months walkabout Tom. You aint burnt yur bridges,a little holiday out west to suss things out.

How's it going Tom
I don't know if u got my message the other day
Not so busy in Perth as it has been
Try Scorpion or Sound
Hammy

Top Bottom