performance scaffolding

marra watson

Reaction score
performance scaffolding have just moved up our end with a little yard sure there from oldburry any 1 know of them worked for them and know why they might be up here as theres fek all about

Last edited:
Never heard of them Marra but we are still in a recession and many firms are travelling further afield to keep their boy's going. I see all sorts of different operators round here but I see them come and I see them go again and I'm still busy.:cool:

Perhaps they're servicing an existing contract or regular customer that has taken work on your way.

Never heard of them Marra but we are still in a recession and many firms are travelling further afield to keep their boy's going. I see all sorts of different operators round here but I see them come and I see them go again and I'm still busy.:cool:

i really have no idea y there are round here we are cheap and there about another 5/6 cheaper than us. 1 is really running lakeland his on here but dosent come on here and his cutting our gaffers to bit but i think the was he sees it is if i make 100 per quad per day that 300-400 aday and i crnt see these boys beating him not by a country mile like lol but like you say the will come and go they say on the website to council standards so might be part of there contract as it bang in the middle og the estate lol

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Perhaps they're servicing an existing contract or regular customer that has taken work on your way.

maby so it sort of insulated dashing just dashed right on to the insulation not seen it round here b4 and few 100 getting done

Probably doing external wall insulation the councils are getting right into it.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Haha:laugh::laugh:

That is a council contract we are doing loads of them at the moment with more to come. Swifty is right, we work all over as our customers just use us no matter where they are and usually pick up other work when in the area. It's no big deal matey especially if you are a bit cheaper as that always wins long term.

Thats not very nice marra :D

ow its ruff marra it really is lol if they crnt fight with there neighbors there fight with the husbands lol was up there 1 night an masheties game out the 3l bottle of lambrini bang that was lasso out pic out up sure some 1 had a hack saw blade lol its nuts like and all over some 1 not getting invited to sumet 4 yrs ago lol and you defo can not leave any thing not hiltied in lol

Callum its maybe rough for you a village boy who still lives wi ma, however there are SF members from big Cities who are not quite as easily intimidated as us Cumbrians. Canning Town and surrounding areas are what you call rough mate, not little old west cumbria where you can leave your doors unlocked

remember that cumbrian taxi driver that went all rambo with the shotgun,makes canning town look like toy town ;)

Where I live riding your bike with no lights is frowned upon.

Marra I do like your posts and your contribution to the forum, but you need to learn what a full stop is, and a comma! My brain hurts in your long posts!

Ah sh!t that was close, right over the cross bar, anyone else watching the football?

Callum its maybe rough for you a village boy who still lives wi ma, however there are SF members from big Cities who are not quite as easily intimidated as us Cumbrians. Canning Town and surrounding areas are what you call rough mate, not little old west cumbria where you can leave your doors unlocked

aye was frea green bank marra lol intimidated marra whats that mean , u got my fags coz if ya aint youll be intimidated :toung:

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Marra I do like your posts and your contribution to the forum, but you need to learn what a full stop is, and a comma! My brain hurts in your long posts!

Ah sh!t that was close, right over the cross bar, anyone else watching the football?

Yes ones English grammar is not ones strong point.;)

Where I live riding your bike with no lights is frowned upon.

dont suppose you ride about with a fruit basket on the front to lol ere speak of bike am sure i read an artical about you head line local scaffcharged with sniffing men's bike seats with the intent to lick :toung:

sniffing with intent to lick,not heard that marra since cream and my clubbin days,my mate chatted this bird up once he said"hello,im sniffing with intent to lick"she said what did you say,he said"im like an exorcet missile,,,,,you know im coming but you can do **** all about me",**** me i miss those days ;)

aye was frea green bank marra lol intimidated marra whats that mean , u got my fags coz if ya aint youll be intimidated :toung:

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Yes ones English grammar is not ones strong point.;)

dont suppose you ride about with a fruit basket on the front to lol ere speak of bike am sure i read an artical about you head line local scaffcharged with sniffing men's bike seats with the intent to lick :toung:

Careful now Marra:laugh:

Top Bottom