People on here

cozzy

Reaction score
It amazes me people on here some people are unbelievable.
It seems that every job that gets posted gets a response of .....any digs unbelievable.then when it clearly states if interested please ring such and such you'll get some one post I'm interested can you ring me on ...... Amazing how people can't read.
Now it seems every job that gets advertised is getting ripped to pieses over the rates I agree there not the best but there will be someone out there who could do with it not spend 20 mins reading the same faces slagging every job advertised.
Yes things should be better but there not so let's not keep having jobs ripped cos they might not keep advertising and people who need them can't see what's out there.

when recruiters look for people they normally end here within a couple of days!

Fair comment Cozzy , but anyone that is interested in a job doesnt have to read past the initial job post if they want the job then can just contact the persons advertising.
These agency's will always advertise jobs here ;)

Time to get out the water Fred

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j1weJ8kpCI]Jaws Theme Tune - YouTube[/ame]

Cozzy the "any digs" is a long running forum joke.

People are always going to kick off when they see awful rates being offered, as Philio says if someone is interested then if the first post was decent then they dont have to read past that.

Its sort of a classic Cozzy.lol
Haha Phillio, you reckon the fat waiter will fit into that gob:D

Top Bottom