Peasant to Heirarchy

general manager

Reaction score
Anobody tell me the points system, ie how many posts to move up from registered and so on [hate it at the bottom its like being a 16 year old labourer all over again] :laugh::laugh:

Can't remember the numbers exactly but hang around and shoot the sh t a bit more and you are not long losing the labrador tag.

OK Junior:D

You get to sr member at 100 and then it changes again at 200 I think
Scaffy will defo be able to tell you

Scrap that mate, just gone passed 200 and still the dreaded Sr. :( lol

I believe:

• Junior Member: 50 - 99.
  • Senior Member: 100 - 199.
  • Advanced Member: 200 - 349.
  • VIP Member: 350+

Something like that.

500 for VIP, I think.:wondering:

Can't remember the numbers exactly but hang around and shoot the sh t a bit more and you are not long losing the labrador tag.

OK Junior:D

LOL AOM. Only 63 year old junior your gonna meet for a long time, was a 16 years old labourer under Ken English on the Barrel vaults in Bradford [oh how the job has changed,]

LOL AOM. Only 63 year old junior your gonna meet for a long time, was a 16 years old labourer under Ken English on the Barrel vaults in Bradford [oh how the job has changed,]

Ken English?

They have a wooden statue of him in the British Museum...
It would have been Bronze, but it wasn't invented when you was a labourer... In 1738. :bigsmile:

With that level of experience I would say you won't be struggling for something to say on most topics. Don't jump in too quick as we know were not always right but we do like to gas about it.:D

Top Bottom