payment duct hygenie ltd

K

kvnsmth

be careful if you come across this women, i have had nothing but the run around for 5 weeks, starts with the invoice being wrong, then no handover cert, then its 30 days payment terms, and that's from when she decides, then its ,we need it by post not email although they email you all the drivel, unbelievable,
we should have a non payers/late payers section, as this company apparently work all over the uk

yea, i know, but was busy, and was all done verbally over phone, wont be busy next time, i know that much

Feel sorry for you mate hate that type of **** major headaches

yea, i know, but was busy, and was all done verbally over phone, wont be busy next time, i know that much

Been there, still doing that Kev, not easy. Good luck, I hope you get it.

paid up finally, then onto the next one, british eco, 60 days late, then after a threat of county court today,paid up , after a few grumbles , far to many of late, think theres going to be a few going to the wind this year, seem to be spending days on the phone chasing money rather than working or pricing latley, think this countrys is a lot more **** than we are being lead to believe . there MD guy called tony, had me feeling sorry for them at one point, going soft ,must be

paid up finally, then onto the next one, british eco, 60 days late, then after a threat of county court today,paid up , after a few grumbles , far to many of late, think theres going to be a few going to the wind this year, seem to be spending days on the phone chasing money rather than working or pricing latley, think this countrys is a lot more **** than we are being lead to believe . there MD guy called tony, had me feeling sorry for them at one point, going soft ,must be

I do feel that a lot the company's are living on borrowed time,they go in so cheap that they cant pay us:mad:it p*sses me off,i'm still chasing money owed from last summer:mad:

Not good boys, we have had no dealings with this firm but more and more of my day is spent chasing money to the point I get fed up hearing my own voice but we have a responsibility to ensure the guys working hard for us don't lose out to shysters and tricksters, feel sorry for them, no way.:mad:

I rather like subserdising em ....& dont mind waiting 90days - getting fuccked around for another 14 for 1/2the invoice payment so they can drive around in their new Aston martins..while holidaying instead of payin- & still expecting me to price more work up(carrot & stick).yes Verder's of Esher thats meant for you :p.

Top Bottom