• 40-50 pounds a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-70 pounds a week

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Consultant Scaffolding Manager AG&P Philippines
With the UK booming again and the GDP up I thought it would be useful to do a pay rise survey.
If you have had a pay rise in the last 7 months please feel free to enter. The pay rise does not have to be solely from a present employer. You could have left a firm and gone to work for an agency such as ratwall and got more money for instance.
The amount should be after tax and NI so in effect is the extra disposable income you gained.

With the UK booming again and the GDP up I thought it would be useful to do a pay rise survey.
If you have had a pay rise in the last 7 months please feel free to enter. The pay rise does not have to be solely from a present employer. You could have left a firm and gone to work for an agency such as ratwall and got more money for instance.
The amount should be after tax and NI so in effect is the extra disposable income you gained.

Cue a load of lies...

No payrises for us yet i'm affraid...i dont think the gdp of 0.6% is gonna make a huge difference...
Dont forget the majority of us are still working on contract which were gained in the last quarter & so the moneys just not there yet & i reckon its gonna be a while b4 the MCs will allow us to start putting our prices up

Sweeeeeet FA!!!!

I might use all my extra income to buy me a massive box off f••k all!!

As an employer we didnt have a good start to the year, all that snow and bad weather meant we did not alot for the first few months but your right we are now rushed off our feet. But we are still catching up from the beginning of the year, if this was to continue then i would hand out pay rises. Problem we have is if it doesnt continue and we gave raises we would end up having to lay off when slack and we dont like doing that. I like to think our lads are comfortable in a secure job rather than worrying where the next jobs gonna be

cheers hswt my rates are going worse lol

All the advanced lads at our place got a raise of £1.50 per hour over 42.5 hrs. But we only get time and a half for sat and sun..

what makes you think the UK is booming again, if you live within the M25 perhaps.

few bob union rate but usual hours and bonus drop so no beter off same olde sh!t work weekends for a beter life style

I will say my money is back to what it should be.. which is good.. but not risen in line with inflation.. but a lot fookin better than it was... back, night and evening shifts have seen a fantastic increase... makes me smile and my penis tingle when I get paid now...

I will say my money is back to what it should be.. which is good.. but not risen in line with inflation.. but a lot fookin better than it was... back, night and evening shifts have seen a fantastic increase... makes me smile and my penis tingle when I get paid now...

my penis tingles all night long when i get 1 night stands:nuts: they look awfull in morning but hee hoo cider blurs the pain:laugh:

Its been booming up here but the marching seasons over so its all went quiet again;)

Top Bottom