pay grades

geeman

Reaction score
Could someone tell me wot paygrades are for advanced and part two .been offered a job today and they asked me wot hourly rate me and my mate wanted.any help would be appreciated.

Start off at a grand a day and see what they negotiate it down to.

Could someone tell me wot paygrades are for advanced and part two .been offered a job today and they asked me wot hourly rate me and my mate wanted.any help would be appreciated.

It's called tactics!! (or rip off)

They offer the job to a number of people you all give them a rate and hey presto
the lowest rate wins

well this thread is a day ago so people dont really wana mention money on here!! how i look at it on this forum site. a advanced scaffolder is know different to a basic scaffolder we all muck in!!! how i look at it unless your off shore or on a outage advanced or basic 500 to 540 clear funds!!!! 38 hrs and £770 to £800 weekends with a job and knock. thats what you used to lift 15 to 20 years ago i know the rates have changed but if you ante lifting this in todays climate your being stung or me and my work collages are!!!!

Any good scaffolder working 6 days a week should be hitting a bag of sand (£1000 before tax)

It's called tactics!! (or rip off)

They offer the job to a number of people you all give them a rate and hey presto
the lowest rate wins

Isn't that how the firm gets the work in the 1st place?

i was asked this on a glesson site years ago!!! i had a young labourer whos money went from 180 take home to 480 he thought it was xmas mine was a few bob more but i had the knowlege and took the risks 2 weeks i did a runner coz things wernt working out with money. but me mate stayed but!! if you can do the bussiness geeman state your rates dont be under cut!!!!

Isn't that how the firm gets the work in the 1st place?

If the job has been offered then its pretty safe to say they have the work already, so labour cost have already been calculated, lower wages mean more profit.

Top Bottom