Part1

Scaffs labourer

Reaction score
Hey up lads after a bit of advise I have my part2 at end of month i have been scaffolding for about 2 year but not all the time been out of it for about 9 month I'm scaffolding now but it's more labouring I'm not very confident about going own this part 2 do you think it's worth just doing it and see how it goes or not bother because I dont really know that much with just labouring thanks

If You Booked Your Part Two, Go For It Get It Done Come Back Qualified, Then All You Have To Do Is Your Nvq And Assesment. Once You Have Your Card You Can Travel And Make Decent Money, But Go For It .

It's booked and payed for just wonderd if its worth going as im not confident that ill be able to do wat is needed

They , The Course Instructors Will Tell You What Is Required, You Go On The Course Kid, Its Booked And Paid For, You Wont Regret Going But You Might Regret Not Going, (Go)

The course is more about learning you the ropes rather than pass or fail,, that part comes on your final assessment, but then again av Neva herd any1 fail there part 2 do my advice wud be go for it pal

I hadn't even left the yard before I went on my induction (yts scheme Sgb) didn't even pick up a spanner, still had to erect independents etc lucky enough a few of the other boys had been doing it for a couple of years mucked in with me once they finished there's. you will be fine mate go for it

Top Bottom